- Jan 19: Canberra bushfires: ACT Chief of Police, John Murray.
- Jan 22: Australia Day Address: Rick Farley.
- Jan 28: John Howard comments on the Blix Report on Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction.
- Jan 28: State of the Union Address: President George W. Bush.
- Jan 31: President Bush and Tony Blair news conference on Iraq.
- Feb 01: President Bush’s address on the loss of Space Shuttle Columbia.
- Mar 11: Former Liberal leader John Hewson comments on Howard and the Iraq war.
- Mar 13: John Howard: National Press Club address.
- Mar 20: John Howard’s address to the nation on Iraq.
- Mar 21: Simon Crean’s address to the nation on Iraq.
- Mar 22: John Brogden concedes defeat in NSW Election.
- Mar 22: Bob Carr claims victory in NSW Election.
- Mar 22: US General Tommy Franks’ briefing on Iraq.
- Mar 23: Daily Defence Briefing – Brigadier Mike Hannan.
- Mar 24: Daily Defence Briefing.
- Mar 25: Peter Beattie comments on Howard and Costello.
- Mar 28: Daily Defence Briefing.
- Mar 28: John Howard’s Press Conference.
- Mar 29: Daily Defence Briefing.
- Apr 01: Defence Briefing: Hill & Cosgrove.
- Apr 03: Donald Rumsfeld Briefing on Iraq.
- Apr 05: Daily Defence Briefing.
- Apr 06: Daily Defence Briefing.
- Apr 11: US Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld comments on media coverage of Iraq.
- Apr 12: Daily Defence Briefing.
- Apr 14: Daily Defence Briefing: Brigadier Mike Hannan.
- Apr 15: Daily Defence Briefing: Hill & Cosgrove.
- Apr 22: Daily Defence Briefing on Iraq.
- Apr 23: Kim Beazley Press Conference on ALP Leadership.
- Apr 25: Anzac Day Melbourne Service.
- Apr 25: The Last Post.
- May 01: President George W. Bush’s address on Iraq – speech given on board the USS Abraham Lincoln.
- May 08: Governor-General’s Statement on rape allegations.
- May 13: Peter Costello’s 2003-04 Budget Speech and full text
- May 15: Simon Crean’s Budget Reply Speech.
- May 16: Simon Crean’s interview on Sky News – the interview where he claimed that Beazley had given him an undertaking not to challenge for the leadership.
- May 16: Beazley’s Response to Crean’s Remarks.
- Jun 08: Peter Costello introduces Howard at the Liberal Party Federal Council.
- Jun 08: John Howard’s speech to the Liberal Party Federal Council meeting.
- Jun 16: Bob Sercombe, ALP Caucus Secretary, announces the result of the leadership ballot.
- Jun 16: Kim Beazley’s concession speech following his unsuccessful leadership challenge to Simon Crean.
- Jun 16: Simon Crean’s press conference following his re-election as ALP leader.
- Jun 22: John Howard announces the appointment of Michael Jeffery as Governor-General.
- Jun 25: Press Conference on Telstra by the Deputy Prime Minister, John Anderson, and the Minister for Communications, Senator Richard Alston.
- Aug 05: Howard Opposes Gay Marriages – the doorstop interview the Prime Minister gave in Darwin in which he claims that the “survival of the species” is at stake if the “bedrock institution” of marriage is undermined.
- Aug 27: Extraordinary Interviews: Tony Abbott gets a grilling from Kerry O’Brien on the ABC’s ’7.30 Report’.
- Aug 28: Extraordinary Interviews: John Howard With Catherine McGrath On ABC Radio’s ‘AM’ – text of the interview the morning after the night before.
- Aug 29: John Howard & John Anderson Press Conference – an incomplete recording of the press conference held after the meeting of the Council of Australian Governments. Agreement was reached on the Water issue, but the State and Territory leaders walked out of the meeting because of disagreement over Health.
- Aug 31: Craig Emerson Savaged By Laurie Oakes – the third extraordinary interview in an extraordinary week when Pauline Hanson dominated the news as she languished in a Brisbane jail.
- Sep 02: Peter Costello discusses the economic outlook.
- Sep 26: Peter Garrett Eulogises Slim Dusty at State Funeral.
- Sep 27: Peter Costello at the AFL Grand Final Breakfast.
- Sep 27: Simon Crean at the AFL Grand Final Breakfast.
- Sep 30: Peter Costello Press Conference – the announcement that Federal Government’s budget surplus will be $7.5 billion, larger than the expected $3.9 billion.
- Sep 30: Costello comments on the ministerial reshuffle, Tony Abbott, Jeff Kennett and Michael Kroger.
- Oct 12: John Howard’s Address at the Bali Memorial Service.
- Oct 15: Paul Keating Discusses China, the USA and Australia.
- Oct 23: John Howard’s Speech Welcoming Bush.
- Oct 23: Simon Crean’s Speech Welcoming Bush.
- Oct 23: President George W. Bush’s Address to the Australian Parliament.
- Oct 24: Simon Crean Welcomes President Hu.
- Oct 24: President Hu Jintao’s Address to the Australian Parliament.
- Nov 28: Simon Crean’s Resignation Statement – text
- Nov 28: Kim Beazley announces he will contest the ALP leadership.
- Dec 02: Bob Sercombe, Caucus secretary, announces Mark Latham’s victory over Kim Beazley.
- Dec 02: Mark Latham and Julia Gillard as they leave the Caucus room after the leadership ballot.
- Dec 02: Kim Beazley’s concession speech following the election of Mark Latham.
- Dec 02: Mark Latham’s first press conference as Labor leader.
- Dec 02: Question Time in the House of Representatives – Latham’s first as Opposition Leader.
- Dec 05: Howard’s Address at the opening of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Nigeria.
- Dec 06: Mark Latham’s speech to the Victorian ALP State Conference.
- Dec 07: Senator Andrew Bartlett’s embarrassing media statement about allegations of assaulting Senator Jeannie Ferris – Bartlett’s baby daughter orchestrates the statement.
- Dec 08: Peter Costello’s press conference discussing the Midyear Economic Review.