- Jan 05, 2005: Howard Announces $1 Billion Tsunami Aid Package For Indonesia
- Jan 05, 2005: Howard Heads To Jakarta For Aid Summit
- Jan 09, 2005: Tsunami: John Howard Address to the Nation
- Jan 11, 2005: Habib To Be Released From Guantanamo Bay Without Charge After Three Years
- Jan 13, 2005: Latham Statement Raises More Questions; Allows Time For Planning Transition To New Leader
- Jan 18, 2005: Mark Latham’s Resignation Statement
- Jan 28, 2005: Kim Beazley Returns As ALP Leader; Elected By Acclamation
- Jan 30, 2005: Beazley Acknowledges Long Road Ahead
- Jan 13: Jenny Macklin comments on Mark Latham’s health situation.
- Jan 17: Queensland Premier Peter Beattie Comments on Mark Latham’s Leadership of the Federal ALP.
- Jan 18: Deputy Opposition Leader Jenny Macklin Comments on the ALP Leadership.
- Jan 18: Kim Beazley Announces He Will Contest the ALP Leadership.
- Jan 18: Kevin Rudd Comments on the ALP Leadership.
- Jan 21: Kevin Rudd Returns to Australia and Comments on the ALP Leadership.
- Jan 21: Stephen Smith Announces He Will Not Contest the ALP Leadership.
- Jan 26: Julia Gillard Withdraws from the Contest for the ALP Leadership.
- Jan 26: Governor-General Michael Jeffery’s Australia Day Address to the Nation.
- Feb 02, 2005: Democrats Respond To State Of The Union Address
- Feb 02, 2005: 2005 State of the Union Address: George W. Bush
- Feb 09, 2005: Coming Of Age: The Sex Discrimination Act, Women, Men, Work And Family
- Feb 08: Immigration Minister Senator Amanda Vanstone’s Press Conference On the Cornelia Rau Detention.
- Apr 20, 2005: The Role Of Human Services: Joe Hockey
- Apr 03: Chief of the Defence Force, General Cosgrove, Comments On the Seaking Crash.
- Apr 03: Governor-General Michael Jeffery Comments on the Death of Pope John Paul II.
- Apr 04: John Howard’s Press Conference with Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.
- Apr 12: Kim Beazley’s Address to the National Press Club.
- Apr 12: Treasurer Peter Costello’s Press Conference on the Productivity Commission’s Report on Australia’s Ageing Population.
- May 10, 2005: Peter Costello’s 10th Budget Speech 2005-06
- May 12, 2005: Beazley Replies To Federal Budget; Offers Detailed Alternative
- May 12, 2005: ABC Deletes Eastley’s Comments From Transcript And Tape
- May 25, 2005: Graham Kennedy, The King, Dies, 71
- Aug 23, 2005: ‘Terrorism Repugnant To Islam’: Muslim Summit
- Aug 29, 2005: John Brogden Resigns: “I Acted Dishonourably”
- Aug 31, 2005: Coonan Signals New Media Ownership Laws
- Sep 15, 2005: Latham Interview With Denton Airs After Court Challenge
- Sep 27: Mark Latham’s public lecture at Melbourne University on modern politics.
- Oct 09, 2005: WorkChoices: Howard Announces Details Of Industrial Relations Changes
- Oct 09, 2005: ‘My Guarantee Is My Record’: Howard
- Oct 10, 2005: Workplace Changes Not Family Friendly: Beazley
- Oct 22, 2005: Apathy And Anger: John Faulkner On Our Modern Democracy
- Nov 02, 2005: Howard Rushes Amendment To Counter Terrorism Legislation
- Nov 21, 2005: Michelle Who? Beazley Fluffs Radio Interview
- Dec 07, 2005: Costello Says He Won’t Challenge Howard
- Dec 08, 2005: Labor’s Twelve Days Of Christmas
- Dec 12, 2005: Iemma Announces Police Strike Force To Combat Race Violence
- Dec 18, 2005: Bush Claims Success In Iraq, Urges Resolve
- Dec 27, 2005: Howard And Beazley Pay Tribute To Packer
- Dec 07: Costello Says He Won’t Challenge Howard.