- Mar 03: Senator Ian Campbell resigned from the Howard ministry over allegations involving Brian Burke. This is his press conference.
- Mar 03: Prime Minister John Howard’s Press Conference on the Campbell resignation.
- Mar 03: Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd comments on the Campbell resignation.
- Mar 05: Paul Keating criticises the ALP not adopting his proposal for extending compulsory superannuation, describing it as “a failure of imagination.” He also commented on the Brian Burke matter in this classic interview on the ABC’s The World Today.
- Mar 05: Paul Keating ringtone – developed from the previous clip.
- Mar 06: John Howard announces changes to the ministry following the resignation of Sen. Ian Campbell.
- Mar 07: John Howard’s press conference on the Indonesian plane crash.
- Mar 09: Kelvin Thomson resigns from the Shadow Ministry and comments on writing a reference for Tony Mokbel.
- Mar 09: Kevin Rudd comments on Kelvin Thomson’s resignation.
- Mar 09: Attorney-General Philip Ruddock comments on Kelvin Thomson.
- Mar 11: Foreign Minister Alexander Downer sledges Thomson and Rudd. “A grubby politician.”
- Mar 11: Treasurer Peter Costello sledges Rudd and Thomson.
- Mar 21: Kevin Rudd, Stephen Conroy and Lindsay Tanner press conference announcing the ALP’s Broadband policy.
- Mar 21: John Howard’s speech on Iraq to the Australia Strategic Policy Institute.
- Mar 23: Howard says he’s not going anywhere in this interview on 3AW.
- Apr 10: John Howard announces an additional deployment of troops to Afghanistan. This is his press conference with the Defence Minister, Brendan Nelson, and Chief of the Defence Force, Angus Houston.
- Apr 25: Governor-General Michael Jeffery’s ANZAC Day Address at the Canberra War Memorial.
- Apr 25: Defence Minister Brendan Nelson’s Address at the Gallipoli Dawn Service.
- May 08: Treasurer Peter Costello’s 12th and final Budget speech in the House of Representatives.
- May 09: Treasurer Peter Costello addresses the National Press Club the day after the Budget.
- May 09: Tony Blair and Opposition Leader David Cameron spar in the House of Commons.
- May 10: Kevin Rudd’s Budget Reply speech in the House of Representatives.
- May 10: UK Labour Prime Minister Tony Blair’s resignation speech.
- May 16: Shadow Treasurer Wayne Swan addresses the National Press Club on the Budget.
- May 23: Joint press conference with John Howard and Greek Prime Minister Kostas Karamanlis.
- May 24: Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd’s press conference on his wife’s business interests.
- June 03: John Howard address to Liberal Party Federal Council.
- June 21: John Howard and Mal Brough press conference to announce the Northern Territory intervention.
- July 05: John Howard speech to ASPI Global Forces conference.
- July 27: Victorian Premier Steve Bracks announces his resignation.
- August 08: John Howard and Peter Costello press conference on interest rates.
- August 08: Kevin Rudd and Wayne Swan press conference on interest rates.
- August 15: Peter Costello dinner doorstop on leadership claims by the ABC’s Michael Brissenden. (10m)
- August 28: Briefing by Peter Leahy, Chief of Defence Force, on claims about the quality of Defence equipment. (21m)
- August 28: Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd and shadow minister Julia Gillard press conference on industrial relations. (29m)
- September 05: John Howard and President George W Bush joint press conference. (35m)
- September 06: John Howard speech to Asia-Pacific Economic Forum (APEC) (9m)
- September 07: Kevin Rudd on his discussions with Chinese President Hu. (8m)
- September 09: John Howard APEC press conference. (18m)
- September 09: John Howard’s comments on leadership at his APEC press conference. (5m)
- September 10: Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd’s press conference. (6m)
- September 10: Queensland Labor Premier Peter Beattie announces his resignation. (23m)
- September 11: Foreign Minister Alexander Downer talks to David Speers on Sky News about Howard’s leadership. (6m)
- September 11: Speeches by John Howard, Kevin Rudd and Canadian PM Stephen Harper at a parliamentary luncheon. (20m)
- September 11: John Howard speech at luncheon for Canadian PM Stephen Harper. (6m)
- October 14: John Howard’s announcement of an election on November 24. (25m)
- October 14: Kevin Rudd responds to Howard’s election announcement. (23m)