- Jan 01, 2011: 1980 Cabinet Papers Released
- Jan 02, 2011: Talking 110 Years of the Australian Constitution
- Jan 03, 2011: Gillard Announces Aid For Queensland Flood Victims
- Jan 04, 2011: Political Speeches of 2010: RN Breakfast Discussion
- Jan 05, 2011: Hockey Attacks “Incompetence” Of Gillard Government
- Jan 07, 2011: A Flurry of Activity – and it’s only January 7
- Jan 09, 2011: Obama Speaks on Shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords
- Jan 10, 2011: “An Attack On All Who Serve”
- Jan 10, 2011: Gillard Announces Further Flood Assistance
- Jan 10, 2011: Qld Floods: “This Is Our Darkest Hour Of The Past Fortnight”
- Jan 11, 2011: Queensland Floods: Worsening Over Next 24 Hours
- Jan 11, 2011: Gillard Warns of Dire Times Ahead
- Jan 11, 2011: Smith and Newman: Latest Queensland Flood Press Conferences
- Jan 11, 2011: Brisbane Flood Will Now Exceed 1974 Levels: Bligh
- Jan 12, 2011: Queensland Floods: Latest Briefings
- Jan 13, 2011: Queensland Floods: Latest Briefings
- Jan 14, 2011: Queensland Floods: Latest Briefings
- Jan 15, 2011: Queensland Floods: Julia Gillard Visits Townsville
- Jan 16, 2011: Queensland Floods: Latest Briefings
- Jan 17, 2011: Queensland Floods: Latest Briefings
- Jan 18, 2011: AUKMIN III Communique
- Jan 18, 2011: Gillard Forms Business Taskforce to Assist Qld Flood Recovery
- Jan 18, 2011: Abbott Says Broadband Network Should Go
- Jan 21, 2011: Gillard Lauds “Aussie Mateship” in Australia Day Speech
- Jan 23, 2011: David Bartlett Announces Resignation as Tasmanian Premier
- Jan 25, 2011: Wayne Swan Media Conference on Floods and CPI
- Jan 25, 2011: President Obama’s State of the Union Address
- Jan 25, 2011: Republican Response to State of the Union: Paul Ryan
- Jan 27, 2011: Gillard Announces Levy To Pay For Flood Damage
- Jan 27, 2011: Flood Levy Details, Fact Sheets and Reaction
- Jan 28, 2011: The Impact of the Floods On Our Patchwork Economy: Swan
- Jan 28, 2011: Flood Levy Debate: Don’t Patronise Me, Neil
- Jan 28, 2011: President Obama’s Remarks on Egypt Unrest
- Jan 29, 2011: Gillard and Swan Trade Blows With Abbott Over Flood Levy
- Jan 31, 2011: Gillard Announces Free QANTAS Evacuation Flight From Cairo
- Jan 01: The Cabinet Papers from 1980 are released by the National Archives. An embargoed media briefing was held in early December. These are the preliminary comments.
- Jan 01: Jim Stokes, from the National Archives of Australia, talks about 1980 and the release of Cabinet papers under the 30-year rule.
- Jan 01: Journalist Paul Kelly gives his views on the significance of events in 1980.
- Jan 01: Kelly and Stokes take questions from the media about the 1980 Cabinet Papers.
- Jan 01: Opposition Leader Tony Abbott on the Queensland floods, the NBN, school chaplains and the Gillard government.
- Jan 01: Prime Minister Julia Gillard and Minister for Families Jenny Macklin comment on the introduction of paid parental leave, the Queensland floods and Tony Abbott.
- Jan 03: Julia Gillard announces additional assistance to Queensland flood victims.
- Jan 05: Shadow Treasurer Joe Hockey attacks the “incompetence” of the Gillard government.
- Jan 05: NSW Greens MLC David Shoebridge calls on Premier Kristina Keneally to recall the Parliament before the election.
- Jan 05: Outgoing US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi (Democrat) introduces the new Speaker, John Boehner (Republican).
- Jan 05: New Republican Speaker of the US House of Representatives John Boehner makes his first speech after taking office.
- Jan 05: White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs speaks to journalists after announcing that he is leaving the position next month.
- Jan 07: Julia Gillard in Perth on the education tax rebate and other issues.
- Jan 07: Tony Abbott and Andrew Robb press conference on the coalition’s policy on the construction of new dams.
- Jan 07: Immigration Minister Chris Bowen announces the government’s response to the High Court decision on judicial review of asylum seeker applications.
- Jan 07: In Kwinana, Julia Gillard and Infrastructure Minister Anthony Albanese announce the government’s National Ports Strategy.
- Jan 08: President Barack Obama’s statement on the shooting of Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
- Jan 08: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi comments on the Giffords shooting.
- Jan 09: US House Speaker John Boehner comments on the shooting of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. “An attack on one who serves is an attack on all who serve.”
- Jan 10: Julia Gillard press conference announcing further flood assistance.
- Jan 10: Premier Anna Bligh holds a press conference at 11pm to describe Queensland as “facing its darkest hour” as flood waters threaten Grantham and other towns.
- Feb 01, 2011: Stephen Smith and Jason Clare: Defence Press Conference
- Feb 01, 2011: Today’s Political Activity
- Feb 01, 2011: Julia Gillard: This Is My Vision For The Nation
- Feb 02, 2011: Cyclone Yasi About To Hit: Bligh And Gillard Speak
- Feb 02, 2011: Bligh Warns Of Catastrophic Power Failures Across Northern Queensland
- Feb 03, 2011: Cyclone Yasi, Soldier’s Death, Egypt: Today’s Briefings
- Feb 24, 2011: Gillard, Greens And Independents Agree On Carbon Price And Future ETS
- Mar 10, 2011: Julia Gillard’s Address to the Joint Meeting of the US Congress
- Mar 26, 2011: Coalition Defeats Labor In NSW Election; O’Farrell New Premier
- Mar 31, 2011: Julia Gillard’s Whitlam Oration
- Apr 04, 2011: Kevin Rudd on QandA
- Apr 11, 2011: Defence Minister Announces Review Of ADF Treatment Of Women
- Apr 13, 2011: Sydney Institute Speech: Gillard Warns of Tight Budget
- May 01, 2011: Obama Announces US Has Found And Killed Osama bin Laden
- May 02, 2011: The Death of Osama bin Laden: Gillard Comments
- May 18, 2011: Joe Hockey’s Budget Reply Speech
- May 19, 2011: Bob Brown Jousts With The “Hate Media”
- May 24, 2011: Obama Searches For Lost Apostrophe In Dublin
- May 31, 2011: Drama In The House As Speaker Jenkins Threatens To Resign
- Jun 23, 2011: Removing Kevin Rudd: A Year Ago Tonight
- Jul 11, 2011: We Want Gough!
- Jul 14, 2011: Julia Gillard’s Carbon Tax Speech At The National Press Club
- Jul 21, 2011: Turnbull Condemns Rejection Of Climate Science
- Aug 25, 2011: Sen. Sean Edwards (Lib-SA) – Maiden Speech
- Sep 07, 2011: Minority Government Anniversary
- Sep 08, 2011: Obama Calls On Congress To Pass Jobs Bill
- Sep 30, 2011: AFL Grand Final: Political Speeches
- Nov 16, 2011: Obama And Gillard Hold Joint Press Conference In Canberra
- Nov 16, 2011: Obama Gives It A Burl At Parliamentary Reception
- Nov 18, 2011: Abbott Says No To Superannuation Levy Increase But Won’t Repeal In Government
- Nov 29, 2011: Swan Releases MYEFO: Budget Surplus Shaved
- Nov 29, 2011: Tony Abbott Responds To Mid-Year Budget Update
- Dec 06, 2011: Reserve Bank Cuts Interest Rates Another 0.25% To 4.25%
- Dec 08, 2011: Turnbull: “The Future Of Newspapers – Is It The End Of Journalism?”
- Dec 12, 2011: Senator Nick Sherry Announces Retirement From Gillard Ministry
- Dec 13, 2011: Sir Zelman Cowen Eulogised By Josh Frydenberg
- Dec 13, 2011: Martin Parkinson: A Year In Retrospect, A Decade In Prospect
- Dec 20, 2011: Bowen Calls On Abbott To Work With Government On Refugees
- Dec 22, 2011: Government Offers Nauru To Abbott In Return For Malaysia
- Dec 23, 2011: Deadlock Over Asylum Seekers Remains Following Talks
- Dec 25, 2011: The Queen’s Christmas Message