This website is now open to Expressions of Interest from individuals or organisations.
- Two Domain names: AustralianPolitics.com and AustralianPolitics.com.au
- Copyright to approximately 2500 pages of content. Most content is in WordPress format but around 1000 pages remain in original static files format.
- 60gb of MP3 sound files on Amazon S3.
- Nearly 10,000 images.
- Steady traffic, averaging 150,000 unique visitors per month.
- Excellent Google rankings for key words.
- Steady income stream from Google Adsense.
- Periodic payments from Copyright Agency Limited.
- Occasional income via Nuffnang blog network.
- Will donate Twitter handle @AustPolitics to new owner, if interested.
Online since 1995, and as AustralianPolitics.com since 2001, the site is ideally suited to an organisation that wants to develop a prime resource and/or educational site.
This is what The Age Heckler column said about the site on September 2, 2012:
I am willing to consider offers that also include WhitlamDismissal.com and Watergate.info. All three sites are entirely owned and administered by me. No other person has any interest, financial or copyright, in any of the sites.
I will only consider a sale to the right person or organisation. Closure may be a preferred option.
Expressions of interest can be made through the Contact Page.