This is the audio of Ross Garnaut’s address to the National Press Club, following the release of his Draft Report on Climate Change.
The Draft Report followed an earlier Interim Report (Feb 2008) and the Emissions Trading Scheme Discussion Paper (Mar 2008). The final report is expected later in the year.
The Draft Report describes the methodology that the Review is applying to the:
- evaluation of the costs and benefits of climate change mitigation
- application of the science of climate change to Australia
- international context of Australian mitigation, and
- Australian mitigation policy.
The report is shown below and can be downloaded (PDF).
- Listen to Ross Garnaut (57m)