This is the full text of the ALP’s National Platform, as decided at the party’s National Conference in December 2011.
Julia Gillard was Prime Minister at the time this Platform was decided on.
The full platform is shown below. It can be expanded and downloaded.
Individual chapters are listed below and may also be downloaded as PDF files.
- Chapter 1 – Our Enduring Labor Values
- Chapter 2 – A Strong Economy For All Australians
- Chapter 3 – Building Australia’s Future
- Chapter 4 – A Clean Energy Future
- Chapter 5 – Opportunity And Fairness For Working Families
- Chapter 6 – New Opportunities For an Ageing Australia
- Chapter 7 – A World Class Education For All Australians
- Chapter 8 – Preparing For Australia’s Future Health Needs
- Chapter 9 – A Fair Go For All Australians
- Chapter 10 – Open And Accountable Government
- Chapter 11 – Australia’s Place In A Changing World
- Chapter 12 – National Constitution
- Resolutions To The National Platform