This is the ministerial team announced by the new ALP Chief Minister of the Northern Territory, Clare Martin.
- Clare Martin – Chief minister, treasurer, minister for arts and museums, young Territorians, women’s policy, senior Territorians, communications, science and advanced technology.
- Syd Stirling – Deputy chief minister, leader of government business, minister for education, employment and training, police, fire and emergency services, parks and wildlife, Aboriginal affairs, tourism.
- Peter Toyne – Attorney-general, minister for central Australia, primary industry and fisheries, sport and recreation, corporate and information services, regional development.
- Paul Henderson – Minister for industries and business, resources development, Asian relations and trade, Territory insurance, AustralAsia Railway, racing, gaming and licensing.
- John Ah Kit – Minister for transport and infrastructure development, Territory ports, correctional services and essential services.
- Jane Aagaard – Minister for health, family and community services, assisting the chief minister on women’s policy.
- Kon Vatskalis – Minister for lands, planning and environment, housing, local government and ethnic affairs.